Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back up your photos

Recently, I had a little chat with 2 good friends about backing up computers.  Folks, I am here to tell you that you HAVE to back up your goods in some form or fashion.  Personally, I back up my photos and scrap goods to 2 external hard drives AND I use Carbonite which backs my junk up automatically when I am not on my computer.  Why so much, you ask?  Because I would be devistated to lose my memories, my hobbies, my life.  I fork over $50 per year for unlimited back up with Carbonite.  Are they foolproof?  I doubt it.  But having peace of mind knowing I have my stuff backed up at another location is worth $50 to me!  Do yourself a favor and back up your computer. TODAY. :)
BTW, here is a blog article from a site I trust that has a little info on externals.  Here is part 2 of that article.
Happy backing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment