Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Neglecting my blog

Happy Wednesday!
I am so sorry that I have not been around since Friday!  I have been dealing with horrible back issues for over 2 months now!  I finally got some relief this week thanks to my new chiropractor!  Per his instructions, I am not to be sitting for long periods of time for the entire week!  WHAT?!  Doesn't he know my computer/scrapping/photo editing addiction?!  I am, however, feeling MUCH better!

I am sorry that I missed Template Tuesday!  I will get 2 templates up next Tuesday!

For now, here are 2 layouts I made that are in the Oct 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes.  Have you ever wondered how you can get published in Creating Keepsakes Magazine?  HERE is a list of tips that can help you increase your chances!

As seen in the OCT 2010 of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.  To get a subscription to Creating Keepsakes Magazine go HERE


Click on the image to view it larger (item used by ErinInk, House of 3, Jesse Edwards/Katie Pertiet/Lynn Grieveson)


Click on the image to view it larger. (items used by ErinInk and Katie Pertiet)

No comments:

Post a Comment