Friday, November 12, 2010

This and That

Have you ever wondered if you should get your computer monitor calibrated?   Or what if you are new to digital scrapbooking, and you need a place to start?  Curious about drop shadows or how to organize your digi stash?  Wouldn't it be fabulous if there was ONE place you could go to that would help you answer all your scrapping questions?  THERE IS!  The Daily Digi is FULL of information!  It even has photography information!  I have been digi scrapping for almost 4 years, and I am finding information HERE that I never knew!  Go check it out!
........................................................................
My friend Shirley (Wild Blueberry Ink) has new kit being released on Monday.  Here is a sneak peek:

Head over to HER BLOG for a chance to get the kit for free!  I have seen it, and it is beautiful!
........................................................................
I homeschool my kiddos.  I LOVE spending the whole day with them and watching them learn and grow.  It's hard to balance my hobby life and my "real" life, but somehow we manage!  Here are few pics I snapped of the kids learning today:
Tucker and I share a cup of coffee every now and again.  He is crabby today, can you tell?

Morgan loves to start school in her PJs!  She is going to kill me for this photo someday! :)
Brie even gets in on the homeschool action!  She has been mastering her addition timed tests (25 problems in 1 minute):

Right now our homeschool room is getting a makeover so we have set up camp in my scrap room and kitchen.  My scrap room is getting a makeover too!  See the paint swatches on the wall?  I hope to paint this weekend! Only one color made the final cut.  I finally picked my colors based on this fabulous fabric I got from Michael Miller Fabrics:
Have a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment