Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pinktacular - free digital scrapbooking kit!

Pantone has released their color choice for 2011!  You can read more HERE.  I am so excited because it's a fabulous shade of PINK!  I LOVE me some pink!  So in honor of pink and 2011, I made a little mini kit for you!  I know some of you don't truly appreciate pink and are probably gagging right now, and for this I am so sorry!!  Maybe you will like pink by the end of 2011!

This is what the mini kit looks like and you can download it for free HERE (link expires in one week):

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Pink is not my favorite color, but it adds so much to so many layouts.
    Thank you again.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete