**I have another giveaway at the end of this post!**
We have a winner! I used random.org to pick the winner of Creating Keepsakes The Best of Digital Scrapbooking
If you weren't the winner, this magazine is available to purchase HERE. Here is a discount code to use too: DS25DT (free shipping on orders of $25 or more)
How is your Project 365 (POTD) coming along now that week 2 is coming to a close? What do you find to be the most challenging aspect of the project?
I thought you might appreciate a little list of photo ideas to help you out!
Why not take a shot of:
1.Your shoes (seriously, wouldn't it be cool to see a shot of your great grandmother's shoes?)
2.Your means of transportation.
3.The contents of your purse.
4. Something that you are reading.
5. A screen shot of your favorite blog.
6. Your child's artwork.
7. Your computer
8. What you see outside of your window.
9. Your child's hands or feet.
10. Your favorite piece of jewelry.
11. Don't forget to get a photo of YOU in your book too!
12. Try a week that is themed. Ex: Color themed, texture themed, etc.
If you haven't gotten started on Project 365 (POTD), why not start today? You do NOT have to start on Jan 1st! Start on your birthday or your anniversary or your child's birthday....or today! :)
I have teamed up with Wild Blueberry Ink & completed the Project 52 (weekly photo) book for folks that don't want to commit to Project 365 (daily photo)! The Project 52 album will be available at Owl Tree Studios on Monday. The Project 52 kit includes:
- A cover (front, back, spine)
- Title page
- 52 weekly (12x12) templates complete with paper & adjustable photo areas
- A Dec. 31 template
- 11 HiLite pages for days/weeks/events when you have a lot of photos to showcase
- Project 52 stickers
- A list of photo ideas & journaling prompts
I am giving away a free copy of Project 52! Simply leave your name in the comments section of this blog post, and I will randomly select one winner on Sunday, Jan. 16, 2011 at 5:00PM CST!