Friday, March 18, 2011

We have a winner(s)!

Happy Friday!
I am so sorry for being a few hours late at posting the winners!  We had some close family friends from Texas stop by, and I wanted to spend every minute possible with them!

First of all, I just want to thank you all for playing along!  I LOVED seeing all the layouts and cards!  You all rock!

The randomly selected winner for the subscription to  Creating Keepsakes Magazine is Rebecca aka MamaBee!  Now let me tell you, this gal can SCRAP!  Check out her gallery HERE.  Tons if good eye candy!

The randomly selected winner for the Premium Membership to Club CK is Shannon aka Mrsski07.  She too can scrap like it's her job!  Check out her fabulous work HERE.

Rebecca & Shannon, please email me at babyroo7 at yahoo dot com.

If you didn't win, please bookmark my blog as I will be doing these giveaways every month.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment