Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sale time!

Greetings Friends!
As I stated yesterday, Owl Tree Studios is going to close their doors soon.  Many of the designers are moving to other stores, but I am not going to continue designing.  Maybe I will pick it up again later in life, but for now I want to concentrate on my family's memories, my Creating Keepsakes responsibilities, and YOU via my blog.  :)  My store is 50% off now through Sunday, May 1st.  Everything in my store is priced under $2.75!  These 3 kits - full of paper, elements and an alpha - are $2.75 each:
Found HERE

Found HERE

Found HERE
Template packs with 4 templates per pack are just $2.00!
Found HERE

Found HERE
Found HERE
These flower elements are just $1.00!!!
Found HERE
These two mini kits are $1.75 each!
Found HERE
Found HERE
Make sure and shop my store by this Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment