Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Submit to Creating Keepsakes & a Free Creative Crop!

Hello Friends!

I wanted to give you the heads up for the current Creating Keepsakes Layout Call.  You can see the full list of calls HERE. I am so exited that one call is looking specifically for digital layouts!  Now paper gals, don't get your panties in a bunch.  I love me some paper scrapping too.  I just appreciate when digital scrapping gets a little of the limelight too. Ya know?

HERE is a tips list to increase your chances of getting your layout accepted for publication.  Don't be afraid to try!  You have nothing to lose!!  I have submitted MANY layouts that never got picked by CK, but I kept trying.  It never hurts to try! Good luck!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Registration is now open for Creative Crop - a FREE 12-hour online crop! This will be held on National Scrapbooking Day (5/5/12) at Big Pictures Classes. Live chats with industry pros and giveaways are just a few of the perks! Register now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment