Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Two winners!

Happy Tuesday, Friends!
I have two winners to announce today!  I had to draw a new winner for the free copy of f Creating Keepsakes May/June issue.  My original winner already won this issue on another blog!  So, the winner of this issue:
 Is......

 Leesa898 aka Grace!  Congratulations!  Grace, please send me an email (babyroo7 at yahoo dot come) with your mailing info!

I have one copy of  Simply Scrapbooks to give away too!  One lucky winner will get a copy of this awesome issue:

And the randomly selected winner is....

Congratulations, Karen!  I have sent you an email.

Ladies, as you all know, May 5 is National Scrapbooking Day!  Make sure and stop by Creating Keepsakes and Club CK blogs for awesome challenges, freebie, prizes, videos, and classes!

Also, registration is now open for Creative Crop - a FREE 12-hour online crop! This will be held on National Scrapbooking Day (5/5/12) at Big Pictures Classes. Live chats with industry pros and giveaways are just a few of the perks! Register now! :)

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment