Friday, September 10, 2010

Where did the week go?!

I ran out of week before I got my to-do list done! I meant to get these photos up on my blog days ago! *sigh* So sorry for the delay!

We went to Texas last week to see our treasured Texas friends whom we call family! It had been almost 3 months since we moved away, and we were ready to head back and see familiar faces! We had a fabulous time spending every waking moment visiting with friends. My heart needed the time and laughs with these dear folks. I missed them more than I could express. We came home exhausted, but our hearts were full of happiness! Here are a few photos from the weekend:


We entertained ourselves with photobooth!

Morgan had 6 inches cut off of her hair!!




We played for HOURS with our friends.

We ate like hogs!  :)
The kids loved seeing the puppies at Kace's house!
And when it was time to head home, we tried taking a few friends with us!
Thanks for the fabulous weekend, Texas Friends!  We love you & miss you!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment