Saturday, October 30, 2010

Check out these classes!

Chances are if you are reading my blog, you either scrapbook or you are a friend/family member who knows that I love to scrapbook and dabble in photography!  I also love to learn and reteach, in my own words, the valuable information I have acquired.  I have a site I want to share with you that ROCKS!  The classes are free as long as you watch them live.  Depending on your timezone and the time of the class, this could be fabulous or really bite!  The site is called CreativeLIVE.  They have classes on Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Photography, Web Design, and they just did a class on pumpkin carving! Check out THIS 3 hour class that will talk about creating gifts for Christmas using your photography.  Or THIS 3 DAY class on Children's Portrait Photography, or THIS class on Photoshop Elements!

Do you have a favorite site or two where you have gained valuable knowledge about scrapbooking or photography?  Please share in the comments section!

Have a fabulous weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

Make sure and stop by next week as I have a handful of FREE items to give away!  These freebies will appeal to paper scrappers, digi scrappers, and Shutterfly fans!  You won't want to miss this!

1 comment:

  1. These classes look really great such a shame my timezone is not, LOL. I would love to take oart in that Portrait class.

    You have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete